We would like to thank all of you for your support during this most difficult time in health care. We are constantly monitoring the situation and taking best practices and protocols from the CDC and public health recommendations. In keeping with their guidelines, we are implementing the following protocols for your protection:
- We are resuming non-essential services but will continue to follow recommendations to create a safe environment during your visit.
- There is a limited number of providers and staff working during the pandemic which limits the number of available appointments.
- All our patients will be screened of COVID-19 signs and symptoms, and have their temperatures checked upon entering the building.
- The CDC is now advising people to wear a cloth mask to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, so we are asking that patients do the same when coming to their appointments.
- Please do not bring anyone to your appointment with you. If you need transportation or someone to accompany you, please have them wait for you outside the building.
- We have re-arranged seating in the waiting area to maintain safe social distancing recommendations.
- Our waiting areas, bathrooms, exam rooms, and frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis to provide a safe environment for our patients and staff.
We kindly ask you to cooperate with our staff to help us create a safe environment during your visit.